Back in the land of plans!
- I have a double hospital appointment on Monday to see my surgeon and get reviewed by my stoma nurse too. I have lots of questions for both since I saw them last, things have changed and I’m unsure of what this now means for me going forward; its all new territory, not being related to my Crohn’s Disease so much.
- Ben is away training in Leicester, so we are having our Valentine’s on the weekend.
- I’ve got a coffee meet up with a friend, #IBDHour to attend and the CCUK Staffordshire South Coffee Afternoon too.
- Now that the Fitbit is here, I am finally going to get some more exercise in! I feel motivated to smash some goals and set some weight related targets. Fingers crossed!
- I must must must find out about my employment options and prospects. I can’t put it off any longer.
Hope you have a wonderful week!